● Attend service visits as scheduled and attempt a first time fix wherever possible.
● Maintain high level of Safety whilst carrying out duties in according to Acoem’s H&SE Policy and their
● Become proficient in all Acoem’s Environmental customers products, services and maintenance procedures.
● Zero preventable failures.
● Install, commission, maintain, calibrate and repair the equipment in the field according to Acoem’s
Systems Installation, Servicing and Maintenance of Environmental Monitoring Equipment
● Follow daily schedule set by the service coordinator.
● Installation, commissioning, maintenance, and operation of Environmental Monitoring Systems through
routine and non-routine service work.
● Plan each field trip thoroughly to ensure all necessary tools, spares and equipment are available to complete
pending and current tasks. Also ensure sufficient equipment/spares are on hand to attend most foreseeable
failures according to the Vehicle stock sheet.
● Ensure servicing work is carried out in accordance with customer requirements / technical manuals and
Documentation and the requirements of the Quality System.
● Ensure work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and presentable state including off-site areas.
● Service and maintenance involving (but not limited to) all Acoem’s Environmental customers products,
● Ensure that inspections and tests required by the quality system are carried out and recorded by relevant
personnel and approved where required.
● Complete relevant paperwork on a prompt basis (on site) including service reports, risk
assessments and method statements. All documents must be completed with accuracy and in line with the
job detail supplied with full detail as these are customer facing documents.
● Maintaining stock and tools and ensuring regular reports are submitted on time.
● Submit expenses and mileage/meals forms with supporting receipts on time.
● Undertake offered/scheduled training remote or otherwise wherever possible.
● Ensure all Acoem policies are followed in an efficient, diligent and timely manner.
● All work and duties are to be performed in accordance with relevant OH&S Acts and associated safety
regulations, standards and codes of practice.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
● Ensure work areas and vehicle are maintained in a clean, safe and presentable state.
● Objectives as documented in the Annual Performance Review documents.
● Other duties as directed.
● Transport, packaging, use and manual handling of sensitive electronic equipment and tools in a responsible
and safe manner.
● Ensure any assigned vehicle is maintained and is presentable and in good working order and that it is always
used in a safe manner. The Vehicle is not for personal use.
● Self-motivated and proactive with a high attention to detail and ability to work using your own initiative. Be
able to work on their own and to specific deadlines and take the initiative for certain tasks and work as part of
a team as and when required.
● Be adaptable to changes in job priorities.
● Excellent organisation and communication skills.
● Have a good knowledge of electronics or electronic principles.
● Be keen to develop their professional and personal skills and have new experiences and responsibilities.
● Clean Driving Licence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com